http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=brtftu4hkchkc05mcokib70k7dt4n8f04c%404ax.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: ptsc <ptsc AT nym DOT cryptofortress DOT com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: goOn SquAd follies kick it up on www.gerryarmstrong.org
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 15:10:39 -0500

On Sun, 17 Nov 2002 19:01:55 +0100, Gerry Armstrong <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org>
wrote:

>On Sun, 17 Nov 2002 11:12:19 -0500, ptsc <ptsc AT nym DOT
>cryptofortress DOT com> wrote:

>>On Sun, 17 Nov 2002 16:16:34 +0100, Gerry Armstrong <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org>
>>wrote:

>>>Yes, the long-awaited goOn SquAd follies are in revue at
>>>http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/usenet/goon-squad-follies.html

>>Are you alleging that Deana Holmes, Diane Richardson, Rebecca
>>Hartong and others are OSA? I can't see any other meaning to the
>>capitalization of the letters "O," "S," and "A" in "goOn SquAd."

>Clearly you'd have to see no other meaning. How else could you jump to
>the "conclusions" you've reached below?

>They dance to the same tune. They kick at the same time. And at the
>same victims.

>If they're not happy doing the goOn SquAd dance, and if all those
>kicks are not career moves, they can quit the troupe at any time.

So in other words, if you lie and act like a fucking kook, it's "doing OSA's
work" not to just smile and pretend it isn't happening?

Sorry. That kind of kook logic doesn't work in the real world. The only
thing in common between all those people is that they've disagreed with
you. Only to a cult mentality does that justify calling them OSA. It's
disappointing you think that lying about and dead-agenting people for
disagreeing with you is appropriate.

The one acting like OSA here is you.

ptsc