§  What's New  ||  Search  ||  Legal Archive  ||  Wog Media  ||  Cult Media  ||  CoW ® ||  Writings  ||  Fun  ||  Disclaimer  ||  Contact  §

Note:  This op removes the carat marks [ < >] of the posters to whom he responds, which confuses the attribution protocol common in usenet.  We will make this op's replies in this color.  The thread link at the bottom of these pages can also help to sort out who is saying what.

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=haGdnW0ir7iVIhCiRVn-vg%40comcast.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: "OT III" <E-Lawrence@comcast.net>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Scientology Collaborator -- Duplicitous or Just a Dupe?
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:41:05 -0400

"Gerry Armstrong" <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in message
news:urerovsjvfktsoqrqd4rp32nltqg01tkf6@4ax.com...
On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:17:49 -0400, "OT III" <E-Lawrence@comcast.net>
wrote:

>"Gerry Armstrong" wrote in message:
>
>http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/besier-speech-2003-09-17.pdf
>

>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
>Dear Gerry Armstrong:
>
>The above PDF created with Adobe Photoshop

Flunk. It was created with Adobe Acrobat.

>has terrible
>font quality

Font? Flunk. It's a scan of a fax, probably of a photocopy.

> even at less than 80% magnification.
>
>Don't tell me to get glasses!

Well actually you might need something to wear the glasses.

>The fonts are blurry and fuzzy
>and at low resolutions they look all clumped together.

Isn't that amazing. How do the fonts look over here?
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/besier-speech-2003-09-17.html
How's your clump?

>I can afford to tell you that because someone in my family
>is a semi-Professional in using Adobe Products and two
>opinions is better than one. (SMILE)

As your semi-pro family member how's the clumping in this image, which
really was made in Photoshop?
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/fun/parody/little-fakir-supercop.ht
ml

>OT III

Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear Gerry Armstrong:

It was not and/or you do not know what you are doing.
My Adobe Acrobat says your PDF was created with
Photoshop elements enabling .jpg extra functionality.
My software is up to date, you can bet on it!

So skip town on software over here.

It looks like that because you scanned it not because you
CREATED it. It is terrible. It looks like an amateur did
it, which is what you are basically if this is as far as you got
since blowing the Sea Org and god knows who else.

OT III

Thread