From: Mike Gormez <mgormez@chello.nl>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Gerry Jihad puts Mike Gormez on his OSA goon page
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 14:15:55 +0100

"On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 10:10:02 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote in
<d7ba19b409de2baa5a0807a645b6ce88@dizum.com>:

>http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/usenet/ars-mikegormez-2004-02-19.html

It was bound to happen, the guy's bonkers and following Hubbard's footsteps. But at
least he quotes me right and I had fun mocking the creepy Prophet.

And if this makes it also to his little fair-game page, I might as well insert a plug:

More of these here on the <a href="http://members.ams.chello.nl/mgormez/fun/">Silly wins page</a>

Another of the millions of silly (hyperbole) wins:

"From Advance! 34, page 10: An O.T. Rescue

Tonight, as I ate my dinner, I became aware of a distress call. It emanated
from some distance away and seemed quite urgent, involving some life-and-death
situation. I pinpointed the source in the French countryside and went to take
a look

I found a peasant woman tied to a chair in a small building. She was
surrounded by a dozen men whose intentions were obviously less than 'bon.' Her
tone level was terror and the men appeared to be in sadism, punishing bodies,
or something equally unappetizing.

Being without my body, I decided to handle the situation with pictures and
emotions. So, I permeated the room with "fear of discovery" and pictures of
the police closing in on the villains. Fortunately, at this same time there
was a young couple coming down the road. Their noise and physical approach
added reality to the pictures I was generating.

The 'bad guys' fell for the deception and fled, leaving the heroine alone in
the room. Naturally they were caught a short time later when they blundered
into the police.

As the woman was still tied and gagged, my job was not yet complete. So,
installed curious feelings in the young man and girl and they wondered
obligingly into the cabin where they rescued the woman and helped her back to
her family.

All the way home and for some time after she kept streching her arms to the
sky thanking me for saving her life. However, try as I would, I could not
convince her that I was not 'God.' She could not grasp the term 'Scientology'
and I finally settled for leaving here with the name 'Hubbard.' Perhaps, some
day, she will find out for herself the magic I was trying to bestow upon here.
I hope so.

--Fred Roeschke, OT"

More of these here on the <a href="http://members.ams.chello.nl/mgormez/fun/">Silly wins page</a>

Mike Gormez