http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=HHNA9.31716%24V16.25645%40rwcrnsc54&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: Keith <nospam@nosssppam.no.sd>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Answer in $cientology v. Armstrong, Marin SC CV 021632
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 13:38:47 GMT

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002 13:57:07 +0100, Gerry Armstrong <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org>
wrote:

>Don't pretend to be stupid Keith.

Gerry you are so out there that nothing can reach you. The next time some one
offers you $800,000 just say no. Since you signed the contract and agreed to
it's terms then you are the one that is being stupid. There isn't a lawyer in
the world that would advise you to break your contract, because any person
that doesn't even have a law degree would know that it is enforceable.
If you are so convinced about the merits of your case why won't you appear in
court to prove that it is an illegal and immoral contract? You are no
different then people like this:

> Today, Nov. 12, 2002, I, [delete],*a living,
>breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural person* appeared before
>Presiding Judge GERALD C.NEUFELD of the Circuit Court of Oregon for
>the County of Josephine in Courtroom #3 in the Josephine County
>Courthouse, Grants Pass, Oregon.
>
> I spoke to Judge GERALD C. NEUFELD from the gallery. I refused
>to cross the bar and thereby confer jurisdiction to the court.
>
> An interesting departure from previous courtroom procedure was
>noted by myself, my wife, and other witnesses who were in
>attendance. Unless we all missed it, Judge NEUFELD NEVER ONCE CALLED
>ME BY NAME. (although the usual procedure of calling out the name was
>used with every other in-custody and out-of-custody defendant at that
>hearing on that date).
>
> How was that accomplished? In my case, Judge NEUFELD addressed the
>court-appointed attorney from the Josephine County, Oregon Public
>Defender's Office,PETER SMITH (who was appointed by Judge ALLAN H.
>COON to represent me), and through him orally elicited my
>common-law-copyrighted trade name/trademark, the Juristic Person
>listed as Defendant.
>
> Attorney Peter Smith advised the court that I did not consent to
>having him represent me,and I would speak for myself. Smith
>acknowedged that he was appointed to represent me by Judge ALLAN H.
>COON, but I did not accept him as my counsel. Attorney SMITH readily
>attested to that fact. SMITH reported to Judge NEUFELD that the
>purpose of the present status hearing on this date was to report on my
>attempts to find other legal representation. I advised the court that
>at no time had I agreed to have Mr SMITH represent me and that I
>wished to read a statement

Henson, Ward and you should pair up and do a "How to Screw Yourself in Court
being Pro Se." book. You could have a joint release with Minton's new book,
"How I Blew Ten Million Dollars Supporting Idiots and Morons."