http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=9PMA9.31301%24V16.25992%40rwcrnsc54&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: Keith <nospam@nosssppam.no.sd>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Answer in $cientology v. Armstrong, Marin SC CV 021632
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:38:29 GMT

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:29:15 +0100, Gerry Armstrong <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org>
wrote:

>Will, e.g.,courts enforce a murder contract? Any murder contract
>could meet *your* conditions -- the murderer signed the agreement and
>took the money.

Oh your ranting and raving is too much. You agreed to take the money and shut
up about Scientology. You broke the agreement and the only thing you can do
now is whine that it was so wrong for you to sign an agreement and take the
money. Well since it such an immoral contract you signed I'm sure that you
gave Scientology that $800,000 dollars back plus interest.
Put your money where your mouth is Gerry.