§  What's New  ||  Search  ||  Legal Archive  ||  Wog Media  ||  Cult Media  ||  CoW ® ||  Writings  ||  Fun  ||  Disclaimer  ||  Contact  §

     
 
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Yo Gerry ! Re Hate pages, unmerited lies & stuff
From: Jess Lurking <pass@that.thanks>
References: <Xns942AE1F758856notemailthnx@203.59.27.131> <dn3iqvcfqtqf2cer9lp6tae9ah3s3frfdu@4ax.com>
Message-ID: <Xns942AEFB196070notemailthnx@203.59.27.131>
User-Agent: Xnews/5.04.25
Date: 05 Nov 2003 15:32:37 GMT
Lines: 72
NNTP-Posting-Host: 203.59.105.178
X-Trace: 1068046357 freenews.iinet.net.au 1736 203.59.105.178


Gerry Armstrong <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in
news:dn3iqvcfqtqf2cer9lp6tae9ah3s3frfdu@4ax.com:

> On 05 Nov 2003 14:11:39 GMT, Jess Lurking
> <pass@that.thanks> wrote:
>
>>You've included me & my posts on your page labelled
>>
>>Office of Special Affairs
>>Hate Posts on ars
>>
>>http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/usenet/osa-usenet
>>- black-pr.html
>>
>>Now, this is a fairly clear statement by you that I am an
>>agent of OSA, don't you agree ? That I'm not just one of
>>those in your vague, all encompassing, 'forwarding the
>>purposes of OSA' category but actually OSA, don't you agree
>>?
>>
>>This is lie of course. I know it, my friends and family
>>know it, OSA would know it and in all probability you know
>>it as well.
>
> Well yes, but that's what all OSA agents say. They may say
> Xenu, but they don't say they're OSA.
>
> Nevertheless, because you claim to not be an actual OSA
> operative, we're very happy to move you into the proper
> category.
>
> That's all it really takes. You acted like an OSA agent,

Riiight ! Not just someone expressing an opinion. I see.

>so we had no choice but to put you in the obvious category.

Of course. Who is it that's restricting your freedom of choice
?

> If you'd send your real name along too, then we can
> properly identify you as well.

I think your actions of late would make many people wary of
sending you any sort of personal details, for fear of being
judged as 'serving OSA's purposes' over some slight, and then
seeing those details appearing on your web pages.

> It's clear that we need another category for new folks like
> yourself. Perhaps something like "Posts by a.r.s.
> participants who *haven't* claimed to not be formally
> employed OSA staff or formally operated OSA agents but who,
> in and with pretended stupidity, forward OSA's purposes by
> attacking the Scientology cult's fair game victims."

Well, you'd be just the boy to make up all sorts of categories
for people to be slotted into, eh ?

> Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

You constantly talk about 'we' and 'our'. Is this just the Royal
type 'we', or is there a committee or tribunal that sits in
judgement on these weighty matters ? Any chance of knowing
who's on it ? Seeing as I've been judged and conmvicted and
all, it'd be nice to know.

>>I am wondering however, if it is a heinous as an 'unmerited
>>lie', or maybe it's okay because it's merely a 'merited
>>lie', do you think ?

I was looking forward to some clarification of that, but too
much to expect I guess :(

 

 
 

Thread

 

 

§  What's New  ||  Search  ||  Legal Archive  ||  Wog Media  ||  Cult Media  ||  CoW ® ||  Writings  ||  Fun  ||  Disclaimer  ||  Contact  §