Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 12:23:26 -0500
Subject: Re: kids
From: Rebecca Hartong <rhartong_deletethis@cox.net>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

On 10/26/03 8:48 AM, in article
71d327bb.0310260548.245385df@posting.google.com, "Martin Ottmann"
<martinottmann@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Gerry Armstrong <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in message
>
>> The GOoN sQUaD FOLLIES page is there principally for legal purposes,
>> both for my defense in litigation being prosecuted by the Scientology
>> cult, and in my future prosecution of the cult for its fair game
>> campaign against me. Surely you wouldn't deny me what I need for my
>> defense and successful prosecution of the Scientology cult when all
>> that involves is webbing some of your posts in which you lie or invent
>> or forward black propaganda?
>
> So these people mentioned on your page are indeed connected to the
> Church of Scientology (if you want to use their posts in future
> litigation with the organization)?! Why else would you use their
> posts?

I'm supposing that Gerry's plan would be to present these posts he's
collected as "evidence" of how Scientology's "propaganda" campaign against
him has poisoned people's opinion of him.

I'd like to state, for the record (of course!), that there's absolutely
NOTHING produced by Scientology that has affected in any way my opinion of
Gerry Armstrong. My opinion--that he is a complete kook--is based ENTIRELY
upon his own writings as they've appeared on the newsgroup
alt.religion.scientology.

I wonder whether Gerry will include THAT on his web site? ;-)

> I would say that your oSa/OsA-page is there principally to satisfy
> your own obsessive self-importance. It is there to put people that say
> negative things about you in connection with OSA.

The guy appears to be a legend in his own mind.

> In contrast to your former hero Minton you don't have the courage to
> name your perceived "enemies" "OSA whores" but you have to resume to
> alternately blinking letters and lengthy, cumbersome explanations
> instead.

Kooky stuff, eh?

Rebecca Hartong
"One unerring mark of the love of truth is not entertaining
any proposition with greater assurance than the proofs it is
built upon will warrant." --John Locke