http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=ej1C9.73699%24QZ.11824%40sccrnsc02&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: "Gandalf" <BasicQuestions@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Gerry Armstrong and OSA: Separated at Birth??
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 08:14:02 GMT

news:<Xns92C95F6E3CD07mirelesonicnet@208.201.224.154>...

> > Let's see...now I have not one, but TWO hate pages! Gosh, I am so
> > privileged!
> >
> > The first page (www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/holmes1.html)
is

http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/usenet/goon-squad-
> > follies.html
>
> Gee, Deana, you and I share a page and dancing together...amazing that
> this kook and his fiance would spend so much time and effort
> developing a page that very few will ever see or be interested in -
> strike it up to another failure by the narcissistic kook and scam
> artist.

On a lighter note, you must admit it's pretty good artwork and funny. Hell,
I'm in the lineup and still think it's funny.

For anyone wondering, check this out:

http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/usenet/goon-squad-follies.html

And take a look at the faces on the dancers.

Gandalf

P.S.: Gerry, thanks! It's my first DA page. I'm well, just kind o' honored.

And I really want to thank all the little people who made this possible.