http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=jubB9.11415%24__1.3350%40rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: "Gandalf" <BasicQuestions@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: THE REAL GERRY ARMSTRONG (repost)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 18:59:27 GMT

"Gerry Armstrong" <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in message
news:hqbatukl1a4pv2ajvhu7hog9a2m36mj5ng@4ax.com...
> On 15 Nov 2002 16:02:04 -0000, Pookiebelle <pookie@belle.com> wrote:
>
> >Gerry's really kooking out now. You've proved your point. Now please
> >stop or else you will look just as kooky as him.

I thank you for your sage advice. Nonetheless, I'd already stuck my foot too
far up my mouth to dislodge it other than by carrying through.

Gerry,

Each of the following post analyses have a subjective AG Score: "About Gerry
Score" which is 0 or 1. Zero if the post was not primarily about Gerry, 1 if
it was.

In summary, my analysis showed that I was wrong in claiming that Gerry
primarily posts about Gerry. A few posts are Gerry about Gerry, but far
fewer than I had originally thought or claimed. I went back enough posts to
conclude that the evidence was overwhelmingly against me and further
analysis would just be tedious repetition.

While I very much dislike being wrong, this is a nice conclusion in a way: I
'd prefer being wrong about another critic's limitations than right.

Therefore, I formally apologize to you Gerry and retract my prior negative
statements about "you almost always posting about yourself." It was my
mistake and I stand corrected.

Sincerely sorry [and, with a little luck, I'll be right next time :)],
Gandalf

Subject: Re: How come Gerry Armstrong isn't doing anything about Saddam
Hussein and Iraq?
Date: 2002-11-15
Reference:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=usb9tu8343rpergli6rdkaftutclqpqqdt%404a
x.com
I'm gratified that Saddam is so far following my advice to the letter."
AG Score: 1

Subject: Re: Answer in $cientology v. Armstrong, Marin SC CV 021632
Date: 2002-11-14
Reference:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=8et7tuse0uaea2bi4tfak2rdkrcv7bhrvl%404a
x.com
come clean.
AG Score: 1

Subject: Re: Martin Ottmann and Sheila W. Geer, IRS Criminal Investigator,
Tampa
Date: 2002-11-13
Reference:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=p5i6tus404bio5ndq2pcr0e87fs1rtff0r%404a
x.com
AG Score: 0

Subject: Re: Scieno Spammer?
Date: 2002-11-13
Reference:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=mme5tuc6m8g4nctcah4nvbem4qgouinah3%404a
x.com
spammer.
AG Score: 0

Tampa
Date: 2002-11-13
Reference:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=mji4tu41mc145qf6gijuc953sur16ma5nf%404a
x.com
deception by Hubbard.
AG Score: 0

Subject: Re: Tigger Unit's claim re Minton v. Leipold
Date: 2002-11-13
Reference:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=aag4tusjf90no49ibdhopj7cfgh7c08ih8%404a
x.com
Greene.
AG Score: 0

Subject: Re: Some old Source magazine completions, etc
Date: 2002-11-12
Reference: Re: Some old Source magazine completions, etc.
AG Score: 0

Subject: Re: A Clue for Gerry (was: Caroline: Please wise up and
gethelpbe...
Date: 2002-11-12
Reference:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=u4e1tusaqu0q0tilqcuh31tfpfe3ajbv3c%404a
x.com
about Gerry.
AG Score: 1

Subject: Re: TECH outside COS. Success on NOTS
Date: 2002-11-11
Reference:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=ve00tugrcva264kod8ltpv08ukitiugfjg%404a
x.com
AG Score: 0

Subject: Re: Scientology on 60 Minutes tonight
Date: 2002-11-11
Reference:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=kc00tusp000esu2722vp86nm674ajqh826%404a
x.com
its unwillingness to help precisely those individuals who could be most
helped by psychiatry.
AG Score: 0

Subject: Re: Scientology Where?
Date: 2002-11-10
Reference:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=0m3tsugosn8d9iujenngp9b6v5j9qfhoqe%404a
x.com
AG Score: 0

Subject: Re: UFO Cult targets UFO buffs
Date: 2002-11-10
Reference:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=r53tsu48s8d448ebh9ssom24q7e0hjpob5%404a
x.com
content.
AG Score: 0

Subject: Re: ptsc changing opinions about Judge Schaeffer
Date: 2002-11-10
Reference:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=f7qssu8gbhkvoo4utrl4f2ou3vppn8fn4j%404a
x.com
AG Score: 0

Subject: Re: Christo Final Handling Eval
Date: 2002-11-10
Reference:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=impssuctlfgiutjgvahdd6td2d396em3nf%404a
x.com
AG Score: 0

Subject: Re: Love in the Church of Scientology?
Date: 2002-11-10
Reference:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=l5pssu8skc12m2j58pulbo7csql1kc9llb%404a
x.com
AG Score: 0

Subject: Re: Meeting With the Ministers and Scientology ( Reposted)
Date: 2002-11-10
Reference:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=bpissuk10mnnnrpl9gnqdt1iacg9d40k0r%404a
x.com
and suggests alternatives.
AG Score: 0

END ANALYSIS [stopped at posts prior to 10 Nov 02]