http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=d47B9.39006%24nB.3554%40sccrnsc03&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: "Gandalf" <BasicQuestions@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: THE REAL GERRY ARMSTRONG (repost)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 13:58:33 GMT

"Gerry Armstrong" <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in message
news:q4u9tu07m9co1vr8865jc9e60rm721g5n9@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 15 Nov 2002 13:34:48 GMT, "Gandalf" <BasicQuestions@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> >"Gerry Armstrong" <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in message

be

ATTENTION

> >> Whoa, go PsychCLops! Don't let that one eye offend you.
> >>
> >> But you missed an opportunity to call Warrior a few evil capitalized
> >> names.
> >>
> >> You are one caring whizzard.
> >
> >Hey Gerry,
> >
> >That was just the start of how self-centered and self-serving you come
> >across. Don't tempt me.
>
> No, go for it. Consider yourself tempted.

Umm, how about every f**king post you make it all about you? How about that?

In fact, I state it unilaterally. Dead Agent me. Show me to be stupid. Show
me your Intel Tech.

Show me even a few posts out of the many you've made that aren't 90% all
about you, Gerry?

> >BTW, I have a weird test for you to perform. It's really funky: Next time
> >you post something, ask this question:
> >
> >(1) Did that help someone else directly?
> >
> >(2) Did that help you directly?
> >
> >(3) Did that help you directly and might vaguely, kind of help someone
else?

> Why don't you dummy run for us how you would apply this "tech" to your
> disgusting attack on me here?
>
> You really are one deeply caring whizzard.

My disgusting attack on you?

BWAHAHA!

It really is all about you Gerry, isn't it? Did God tell you that just early
this morning?

> >Don't give me this God-directed bullshit. It makes a mockery of people
who
> >have genuine spiritual beliefs.
>
> Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. You ops and your genuine spiritual beliefs.
>
> But isn't your CLutch slipping?
>
> Really, who or what are you still trying to kid? LFBD

I kid no one. I point to the obvious. And when you move to the next level of
injuring anything and anyone in your way to advance your own agenda, well
guess what?

More and more people are going to be calling you on your bullshit. In
fairness, you didn't start this exchange, but you've continued it.
Because... <drum roll please>... it's all about GERRY!

If you had a brain in a head you'd drop this now. I bet you won't. Next up:

I'll post a summary of your posts to ARS since your triumphant return with
the purpose of showing:

YOU'RE ONE SELF-CENTERED SON-OF-A-BITCH.

Try me. Reply once to me here, God-communique-one, know you can't resist.

You pick your battles poorly,

Gandalf