http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=YJ6B9.31262%24NH2.2314%40sccrnsc01&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: "Gandalf" <BasicQuestions@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: THE REAL GERRY ARMSTRONG (repost)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 13:34:48 GMT

"Gerry Armstrong" <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in message
news:49m9tucg1npq78v5jvp85sp6f8e0jfijvl@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:10:48 GMT, "Gandalf" <BasicQuestions@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> >"Gerry Armstrong" <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in message
> >> On 14 Nov 2002 23:00:16 -0800, ffracs@hotmail.com (Garry) wrote:
> >
> ><snip the rest of this garbage>
> >
> >Garry & Gerry,
> >
> >Please never toy with the pain that Beverly might be feeling to prove
your
> >own points on a FUCKING newsgroup.
> >
> >How sick can you bastards be?
> >
> >Anyone who has even an ounce of decency realizes this isn't something to
be
> >tossed around lightly. Especially not to preserve your own egos.
> >
> >You SICK FUCKS.
> >
> >It's all about YOU, isn't it?
> >
> >Garry, did you get enough attention yet?
> >Gerry, did you get enough attention yet?
> >
> >FUCK anybody else! What's important is did each of YOU get ENOUGH
ATTENTION
> >YET? I WANT TO KNOW.
> >
> >You SICK FUCKS.
> >
> >CONGRAT-U-FUCKING-LATIONS,
> >
> >Gandalf
> >
> >P.S.: I know Beverly needs no one to defend her, but your mutual posts
are
> >just beyond the pale...
> >
> >P.P.S.: I can't prove it, but I think there's a special place in hell for
> >people like you.
> >

> Whoa, go PsychCLops! Don't let that one eye offend you.
>
> But you missed an opportunity to call Warrior a few evil capitalized
> names.
>
> You are one caring whizzard.

Hey Gerry,

That was just the start of how self-centered and self-serving you come
across. Don't tempt me.

BTW, I have a weird test for you to perform. It's really funky: Next time
you post something, ask this question:

(1) Did that help someone else directly?

(2) Did that help you directly?

(3) Did that help you directly and might vaguely, kind of help someone else?

Don't give me this God-directed bullshit. It makes a mockery of people who
have genuine spiritual beliefs.

Gandalf