§  What's New  ||  Search  ||  Legal Archive  ||  Wog Media  ||  Cult Media  ||  CoW ® ||  Writings  ||  Fun  ||  Disclaimer  ||  Contact  §

From: "Ball of Fluff" <cswazey@comcast.net>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Can a Scientologist Post to ARS?
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 07:09:00 -0800

"Tanya Durni" <tdurni@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message
news:3FA655B3.9000000@rochester.rr.com...

> Tanya Durni wrote:

> >> Wrong.

> >> In article <3fa5f3e0$0$248$626a54ce@news.free.fr>, roger gonnet says...

> >> Ya. What an incredible line of BS Claire pumps out when she herself
was
> >> declared
> >> for her continued adherence to a group pronounced "suppressive" by
> >> Scientology.
> >>
> >> Ah well...
> >

> > Is she pretending to be stupid to spread disinformation?
>
> Sorry, I meant to say misinformation. Her statements do often seem
> contradictory and many times lengthy, it makes me wonder why?

I gave every facet of the situation. I explained just why it is that not
just any church member can post here and I explained the contradictions in
the references the church uses.

Since you are more interested in slandering Scn'ists- or, shall I say, just
*one* (see my other unaddressed comment about how you do not extend this
treatment to any other non CofS Scientologist posting here.), then, of
course, you did not see it.

This started when Theta said that of course church members can post here,
giving himself as an example.

I then chimed in and said, in effect, not so fast, buster. and gave my
story.

I then started a thread that describes what would happen and does to church
members who attempt to post here if the church knows who they are and if
they are not asked to be here by the church and what references they use and
the CONTRADICTIONS in same.

You and apparently this Gerrior guy (both halves permanently in my kf) are
lying about what I wrote.

Try again.