From: "Fluffygirl" <cswazey@comcast.net>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Calling Gerry Armstrong
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 10:46:35 -0800

"ptsc" <ptsc@nowhere.com> wrote in message
news:kn3a5vcj6vpll41eqtnutqg91kgk9rbbrg@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 17:52:09 +0100, "roger gonnet" <gonnet@antisectes.net>
> wrote:
>
> >Well, I know that many US people hate me because I'm criticizing your
> >president and some ways of life, but listen, PTSC: you're hatable
> >regarding what you say about Gerry.
>
> Fuck you. Put up a hate page on me, as Gerry has done, and you'll
> hear of it too. I don't hear you complaining about Gerry's kooky nutty
> page lying about people being OSA, either.
>
> >He's been much more efficient against the crime cult than you'll ever
> >be. You don't have the charism, and you don't say the truth.
>
> Gerry lies outright when he puts me on a page with a flashing "OSA"
> on it, accusing me of being OSA, but not even having the minimal balls
> necessary to admit that's what he is doing. Instead he pretends that
> having a flashing "OSA" on his hate page is somehow entirely meaningless,
> something I don't find very believable. In fact, he's a fucking liar.
> Until you have something to say about Gerry's brazen lies about
> me, I do not give a flying fuck what you think, you ass-kissing Frog
> fuckhead. If you want to say anything I've said about that two-faced
> slimy little weasel is untrue, pick it out and argue it.
>
> I also don't dump women and then mock them over the
> suicide of their husband, as that dirty fucker Gerry Armstrong has done.
> No decent person would treat Bev as Gerry treated her. That was
> some genuinely low-class shitty behavior, the behavior of a scoundrel
> and a coward. No man with any self-respect would trick a lover into
> destroying his email to her, meanwhile keeping her own email to him
> and using it as a blackmail threat against her. That's truly dickless.
> I suppose that kind of behavior is considered okay in France, but here
> it is not popular.
>
> Gerry is, to repeat, a cad and a bounder who can not be relied on for
> anything worthy of a man. I bet his former "helpmeet" Lorien Phippeny has
some
> stories to tell, too, should it ever come to that.
>
> Shall we talk some more about Mr. Armstrong, then and his various
> attributes, or leave it at that?

One thing he did was about a year and a half ago, maybe two, he quoted some
posts I'd written *2 years prior to that* and represented them as having
been written by me a couple months before, rather than a couple years
before.

Not to mention his OSA follies page which contains everyone with whom he's
exchanged words of disagreement.

That sort of thing reminds me of Durian.