§  What's New  ||  Search  ||  Legal Archive  ||  Wog Media  ||  Cult Media  ||  CoW ® ||  Writings  ||  Fun  ||  Disclaimer  ||  Contact  §

From: faxhor@hotmail.com (Faxhor)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology,alt.revisionism,misc.legal,alt.conspiracy
Subject: Re: GERRY ARMSTRONG - ASPERSIVE PERSON
Date: 1 Dec 2004 11:24:01 -0800

GERALD ARMSTRONG - ASPERSIVE PERSON

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/armstrong1.html

In former days, Armstrong hatched a plot to seize the Church's
assets in collaboration with the Los Angeles IRS Criminal
Investigation Division.

When the Church discovered this, its attorneys obtained
permission from a Los Angeles police officer to conduct an
investigation into Armstrong's plans. The investigation caught
Armstrong on videotape stating that he intended to forge and
then plant incriminating documents on Church premises, to be
discovered in a subsequent raid. When challenged on how he
would obtain proof of the allegations he intended to make,
he responded that: "We don't have to prove a goddam thing.
We don't have to prove shit. We just have to allege it."

Peach wrote:
> >> Main Entry: as·perse
> >> Pronunciation: &-'sp&rs, a-
> >> Function: transitive verb
> >> Inflected Form(s): as·persed; as·pers·ing
> >> Etymology: Latin aspersus, past participle of aspergere, from ad- +
> >> spargere to scatter ?more at SPARK
> >> Date: 15th century
> >> 1 : SPRINKLE; especially : to sprinkle with holy water
> >> 2 : to attack with evil reports or false or injurious charges
> >> synonym see MALIGN
> >>
> >> So either he is sprinkling with Holy Water or casting aspersions, is
> >> that it?
> >>
> >> Peach

2 : to attack with evil reports or false or injurious charges
synonym see MALIGN

Faxhor@hotmail.com

"I'm a MAGGOT!"
- a mail2news user