http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=kf46vuo0mqs91hobpfh6sam97e4ffgl1m3%404ax.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: ExScn <none@thnx.net>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: The Current State of ARS.
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 09:54:22 GMT

On 8 Dec 2002 06:39:44 -0000, Anonymous-Remailer@See.Comment.Header
(Cerridwen) wrote:

>"arnie lerma - www.lermanet.com" <alerma@nospam.bellatlantic.net> wrote
>in message news:3df29b83.29261366@news.verizon.net...
>

>> Where exactly do you feel you are on the 8 steps out of scientology?
>> http://www.lermanet.com/cos/8steps.html?
>

>I use my own Cerri tech [tm] get out of the indoctrination. I have
>found it works best for me.

You betta off !

The irony is that despite all Lerma's protestations, all his actions
and postings indicate that he hasn't freed himself one bit from his
Scn Indoctrination. He continues to look for and label SPs, find 'The
Who' as in the Minton debacle (Patricia Greenway), construct dopey
conspiracy theories to 'explain' and so on.

Both he and Gerry are still so firmly entrenched in Hubbard think that
they can't see how it is destroying them, just as it did LRH himself.

>I do the stats gig because I think that Scientologists still "In" will
>respond to that kind of data. They do not respond to being called
>names, told that Hubbard was a fuck head and that they are all
>criminals. At least that approach never worked for me.

Doesn't work for anyone, Scns or public alike.

>> Until such time as you have the balls to feign to prognosticate
>> without anonymy, I think folks should give your post the import that
>> it truly deserves.
>
><Cerri's brow wrinkles and eyes squint> What?

It's Lerma-speak. 'Nuff said.

>Is that what this is about. Or is this about the fact that I am not
>under your control?

Hehe :) Arnie still has the delusion that he's the general of some
army and your insubordination is insufferable.

I really do hope your excellent contributions will lead to a new wave
of rational and informed criticism on ars, particularly with Gerrry
self-destructing so spectacularly and Arnie dropping further and
further down into total incoherence and irrelevance.