http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=jdh4vuke2jr39o790dhgiqf38b2dp57cvb%404ax.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: ExScn <none@thnx.net>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Flag Resorts to NOTSoSubliminal Sex Advertising for L's
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 19:27:36 GMT

On Sat, 7 Dec 2002 18:34:48 +0000, Steve Holroyd
<SteveH@excise-this.Almery.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>On Sat, 7 Dec 2002, in article <pi84vu8m7bpefa2kr52u5j2nev8c0dl7me@4ax.c
>om>, ExScn <none@thnx.net> writes

>>Sounds fairly obvious to me. I wonder how come so many have trouble
>>grappling with this concept ?
>>
>Because they want to control the opinions that people express on this
>newsgroup? Because they want to make certain people beyond criticism?
>Because they want to use the threat of the OSA bogeyman to silence
>dissent?

Well, you may think that but I couldn't possibly say such a thing :)

>Hmmm. Are you talking about the arrogant and egotistical Gerry
>Armstrong, chairman and CEO of the Gerry Armstrong Corporation (no doubt
>located at suite 100, Gerry Armstrong tower, Gerry Armstrong Plaza,
>Armstrongville)?

Mmmm. Does he have a twin brother ?

>Is that the same Gerry Armstrong who sticks a pencil in each nostril and
>gibbers on about "pretended stupidity" (and other really, really,
>really, really, really weird stuff)?

I think so, but I admit I got swamped in all the double negatives and
couldn't work out whether he was actually admitting to be as stupid as
we all know he is, but in fact was being cunningly stupid in his
OSA-thwarting diablolical plan to (stupid as it was) merely pretend to
be stupid and so cleverly throw them off the scent.

Hey - I just cut and pasted that - I don't pretend to know what it
means. It probably translates well in Aramaic, and reads better on
clay tablets.

>>I know I'm butting in on your 'comm' with Magoo, but I think that so
>>much of what you have to say is so valuable I can't help myself.
>
>Same here.

Another Cerri fan :) She will be pleased. 'they still like me, they
still like me'