http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=pi84vu8m7bpefa2kr52u5j2nev8c0dl7me%404ax.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: ExScn <none@thnx.net>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Flag Resorts to NOTSoSubliminal Sex Advertising for L's
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 16:56:05 GMT

On 7 Dec 2002 15:27:43 -0000, Anonymous-Remailer@See.Comment.Header
(Cerridwen) wrote:

>I post anon as I am not interested in becoming one of "Scientology's
>fair game victims" {tm}or a full time professional victim. I like the
>fact that I have my life back and can come here to ars and post data
>about Stats and other information I receive about the C of S.
>Ars to me is a ~newsgroup~ not a self help group or a group where
>dysfunctional ex Scientologists should congregate and put
>their "victimization" all over the place.

Ahhh.. the new Golden Era of Criticism :)))

> "Don't Do OSA's work" should mean, don't out people, don't give osa
>personal information about people that could harm them, don't talk
>about strategies to expose C of S crap so that they are forewarned.
>That's what Don't DO OSA's WORK means. It does not mean "Don't
>criticize other critics" or "Don't speak freely".

Sounds fairly obvious to me. I wonder how come so many have trouble
grappling with this concept ?

>If one critic is saying something that is wrong, stupid, a lie or any
>thing that is irresponsible, they should be taken to task for it.

Oooohhh ! You're treading on some legendary (in their own minds)
critics' toes now, Cerri !

>Because THAT IS HOW IT WORKS IN THE REAL WORLD.

Alas, I fear many of the posters here know not of what you speak.

> It is my belief that if some is going to post here, and they
>post a kooky bullshit post, then they should be called on it. Just
>because they have decided to be a professional long term victim of
>scientology doesn't mean they have carte blanche to say
>what ever they want.

Hey, hey ! Just a minute ! Gerry's graduated from victim to Prophet
of God now and being a certified loon and saying whatever you want is
part of a prophet's job description - just ask Roland if you don't
believe me.

>Part of getting rid of the Scn Indoc is to be willing to admit you have
>been wrong and also willing to look at beliefs you hold firmly in
>place. You've done a lot of that, just don't get stuck in a rut like
>many of the other ex's here who still have big chunks of he Indoc but
>are cluelessly unaware of it and resent others for pointing it out to
>them and accuse others of "doing OSA's work" when it is pointed out.

Again, so very simple but beyond so many.

I know I'm butting in on your 'comm' with Magoo, but I think that so
much of what you have to say is so valuable I can't help myself.

Did you used to post as 'Unindoc' or something similar ? I confess
didn't read many of those but what I did read seems similar to your
current posts.

Best Regards