http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=8me4vukgtq3ujq0egu2m379u7a97lbjrul%404ax.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: ExScn <none@thnx.net>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Poster of the month was: Re: Flag Resorts to NOTSoSubliminal Sex Advertising for L's
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 18:52:45 GMT

On Sat, 07 Dec 2002 18:59:34 +0100, Thomas Gandow
<gandow@dialogzentrum.de> wrote:

>ExScn wrote:
>

>> Enquiring minds want to know just how mind-mangled you are, that's all
>> :)
>>

>Hey Cerridwen, ExScn, NomenNescio it's You who is a little bit
>mind-mingled.
>Your game is over, triple poster of the month.

<sigh, sigh, sigh>

How is that alleged critics like Gandow are so god-awful ignorant ?
It's as though he's been barred from acquiring any sort of reality
based know-how, let alone anything as complex as the internet. Is his
cult some Hamish offshoot ?

It's as though OSA employed guys him to come here just to to discredit
critics.

Hell, now I'm starting to think like Loony Lerma, Phrenetic Phil Scott
& Lapyappy Lynn.

But just where do morons like Gandow come from ?

(Okay, somewhere in Germany I know, but did Bob Minton actually go
looking for him , or was he specifically bred stupid ?)

>But ptsc still knows:
>
>"Starshadow isn't OSA, Diane isn't OSA, Cerridwen isn't OSA, I'm
>not OSA, every single person who disagrees with Gerry Armstrong
>isn't OSA, and only a lunatic would even be making these
>accusations in the first place."

Yes, this everybody with even a slim grasp on sanity knows. Why are
you repeating it ?

>Every single person?
>Cerridwen is not only two single persons.
>
>I wonder who of the Goon Squad is next exposed by Caroline as a
>troll.

I think Caroline would be battling to expose as much as her ankles,
but you continue to expose yourself as a total loon. You really need
to find another vocation Rev, one that doesn't require critical
thinking or anything to do with them 'puter things.