http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=4rm1vuseatm7ries9qt035v95trptk2fid%404ax.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: ExScn <none@thnx.net>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Gerry Armstrong, despicable liar
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 17:38:53 GMT

On Wed, 04 Dec 2002 15:58:49 -0800, ptsc <ptsc AT nym DOT
cryptofortress DOT com> wrote:

>On Wed, 04 Dec 2002 11:29:05 +0100, Gerry Armstrong <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org>
>wrote:
>

>What is pathetic is that now people will have to evaluate your other
>commentary on things like Scientology on the fact that you will put
>up a dishonest, misleading, kooky hate page on people as revenge
>for them having said that your kooky hate page is kooky.

Exactly ! Critics are happy when the CoS commits another foot bullet
but it's quite amazing how so many do precisely the same sort of
thing.

>What is most pathetic about this is that you apparently do not even realize
>how kooky and dishonest this is.
>
>Perhaps you're pretending to be stupid and perhaps you really are.
>I can't figure it out.

I think any criticism is dismissed, as a probable result of the
residual Hubbardian indoctrination, simply as a 'make-wrong',
'invalidation', 'suppression','non granting of beingness', yabba,
yabba.

And this refusal by Gerry (and others) to accept any sort of criticism
is not only symptomatic of a still existing cultish mindset, it's just
downright bloody infantile.

>What helps Scientology is not for me to point out that your bald-faced,
>kooky lies lies are bald-faced, kooky lies. Nor does it help Scientology
>for me to point out that your kooky hate page is a kooky hate page.
>What helps Scientology is for you to have a kooky hate page based on
>bald-faced, kooky lies.
>
>That helps Scientology a lot, and is entirely your doing.

Yep. A 'major' critic dedicating a large-part of his web-site to
making a complete fool of himself saves them the trouble of doing it.