http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=o062vu87s8ph822kmdiqoime50bvimsset%404ax.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: ExScn <none@thnx.net>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Gerry Armstrong, despicable liar
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 21:45:18 GMT

On 6 Dec 2002 19:42:20 -0000,
Anonymous-Remailer@See.Comment.Header.gmsociety.org (Cerridwen) wrote:

>NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
>No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.
>
>ExScn" <none@thnx.net> wrote in message
>> On 5 Dec 2002 03:09:05 -0000,
>
>Let me correct something I wrote in this last post. None of these
>critics have ever actually attacked me directly here on ars. To say
>that would not be accurate or truthful. I guess what I was thinking at
>the time was that many of these guys have defended Gerry and his OSA
>goon hate page and I took that as indirect attack.

Yes, and they are *exactly* the same guys who continue to defend
Minton. Weird that. And that's why I included Roger, whose posts I
confess I stopped reading years ago - it just took too much effort to
parse his sentences. You on the other hand, who has the patience to
sit and peer through a magnifying lamp to read those mags and provide
all those 'stats' are obviously a different sort of fish kettle
altogether:)

>Truth be told, I have probably shot more arrows at them then they have
>ever shot at me.

Ahh, but aren't you're the cunning little double agent ?