http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=hul1vuo97u1q10ht8j70riosrcqlna9hrr%404ax.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: ExScn <none@thnx.net>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Gerry Armstrong, despicable liar
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 17:14:27 GMT

<swatron@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >FLIP
>> >outrage at the wrongs committed by Scientology - hate Scientology
>> >
>> >FLOP
>> >outrage at the wrongs committed by critics - hate critics
>> >
>> >FLIP is the cover story. FLOP is the operation being carried out
under
>> >the cover story. Wrongs committed by Scientologists are equated
with
>> >wrongs (alleged to be) committed by critics. It is the same A = B
>> >mentality, internally known as the "reactive mind", that Hubbard
>spread.
>

>> Okay, you've finally totally convinced me that you're barking mad.
>
>LOL!
>
>Hey Exscn, nice to see you back. I missed you. :-)

That was very nice of you, Cerri :)

Hey, congrats on winning (?) the ars MVP award ! That'd have to be a
world first - a Scn poster (even if a somewhat critical one..hehe)
getting kudos from the ars mob, eh ?

For one brief moment I thought this might herald a new era in the
history of ars, but then I caught up with the posts .. same old, same
old :)

So who do you think is currently winning the looniest Ex award -
Arnie, Zorro, Roger, Joe Cisar, .. or Gerry & friend ? My book has
the latter pair clearly in front with Roger & Arnie determined as ever
to show they'll always be up there.

That should be good enough for another OSA paycheck, you think ?
I never did get any Minton bucks :(