http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3e45c71b.652808%40news.bway.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: referen@bway.net (Diane Richardson)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Claire sez: "There is no expell/declare order extant at this time"
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 03:20:25 GMT

On 8 Feb 2003 13:33:28 -0800, Warrior <warrior@xenu.ca> wrote:

>In article <3e453a02@news2.lightlink.com>, "Fluffygirl" says...
>>
>>All it is, is that I'm not supposed to speak up when people post
>>things about me.
>
>No. What it (my point) means is that Claire avoids dealing with my
>direct questions.

Just as you've avoided dealing with my direct questions. You have
a long history of doing just that, and you know it.

>How on Earth can she take that to mean she's "not
>supposed to speak up when people post things about" her? I have
>asked her questions. And that means she's not supposed to speak up?

I have asked you questions which you go to great lengths to avoid
answering. If you demand "proof," it's a simple as digging up those
posts in which you defend Gerry Armstrong's goO SqAd follies page.

Are you claiming that you have a right to avoid answering questions
but that Claire has no such right? That certainly appears to be what
you are saying here.

>That's nuts.

I would characterize it as very, very hypocritical on your part.