http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3e3f3231.1419941%40news.bway.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: referen@bway.net (Diane Richardson)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Minton continues his psychotic sabotage of McPherson case (hits...
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 03:35:56 GMT

On Mon, 03 Feb 2003 16:21:02 +0100, Thomas Gandow
<gandow@dialogzentrum.de> wrote:

>Tigger wrote:

>> So can we expect you to say the same thing to Diane about any money
>> Minton may or may not have given you? Sure would save a lot of wasted
>> space.
>>

>As an educated girl, she should know herself, that it is not the
>profile, business or duty of elderly librarians to insult and
>attack german ministers neither by boring questions nor by
>namecalling.

As someone who purports to be an educated boy, you should
know that it is not the profile, business or duty of elderly
pastors to insult and attack American librarians.

I post to this newsgroup as an individual -- not as a librarian
nor as an employee. You do not. You post here as a
pastor who is employed by the Berlin-Brandenberg Evangelical
Church as its "sekt commisioner." This has not kept you from
namecalling, harassing and insulting anyone who criticizes you
or your Prophet[TM] Gerry Armstrong.

I have asked repeatedly if you had the honesty and integrity to
answer whether you had accepted money from Robert S. Minton, Jr.
You have neither the honesty nor integrity to do so, although
you post to this newsgroup as an official of the Berlin-Brandenberg
Evangelical Church. This says a great deal not only about your
own lack of principles, it also says volumes about the religious
organization you represent here.

>Not only this, but "truth will make us free".

And since you refuse to be truthful you will never be free,
Grabdough. I pity you.

>LOL. Last time then, PTSC suddenly shutted up.
>Who will shut up now?

It certainly won't be you, Grabdough.