http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3e3e6699.518195%40news.bway.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: referen@bway.net (Diane Richardson)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Minton continues his psychotic sabotage of McPherson case (hits...
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 13:01:03 GMT

On Mon, 03 Feb 2003 11:21:22 +0100, Thomas Gandow
<gandow@dialogzentrum.de> wrote:

>Diane Richardson wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 02 Feb 2003 23:35:13 +0100, gandow <gandow@dialogzentrum.de>
>> wrote:
>>
>> [snip]

>>>As all fanatics and most operatives here, this "referen" lacks of
>>>sympathy, common sense and --- humour.
>>>

>> You've described yourself perfectly, Grabdough.
>>

>> Diane Richardson
>> referen@bway.net
>

>LOL. "Two-way-communication"

I know you prefer talking to yourself, Grabdough, but that's
not normal behavior. If you think all people who talk with
other people are Scientologists, you live in a very lonely,
very frightening world.

>That's one of the mor simplistic scientology tricks You know.

In your world anyone who talks with another person is a
Scientologist? No wonder the world you live in is such a
frightening place for you.

>And it's also used by stupid little girls in the sandbox.

I guess the only person you allow yourself to talk to is your
Prophet[TM] Gerry Armstrong. That would explain why you
sound so much like him.