http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3e01b429.5064352%40news.bway.net&oe= UTF-8&output=gplain

From: referen@bway.net (Diane Richardson)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Gerry Armstrong's Outstanding Web Site
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 12:02:39 GMT

On 18 Dec 2002 18:41:31 -0800, Warrior <warrior@xenu.ca> wrote:

>Here you claim he gave away all his material possessions purchased
>with the $800,000. Earlier you claimed he hid the money. These
>two statements are not consistent.

Yes they are. Armstrong hid his money by giving it away.

>>On 18 Dec 2002 01:35:08 -0800, Warrior <warrior@xenu.ca> wrote:
>>>
>>>Not long ago you claimed that Gerry hid the money.
>>>
>>>What is your evidence for this allegation?
>
>In article <3e00788e.838856@news.bway.net>, referen@bway.net says...
>>
>>Read Armstrong's website. You'll find the evidence you're looking
>>for there.

>>Warrior asked:
>>>
>>>You also said, "rather than being honest and handing the money back
>>>to the Church of Scientology, [Gerry] hid it."
>>>
>>>What is your evidence for this allegation?
>
>In article <3e00788e.838856@news.bway.net>, referen@bway.net says...
>>
>>Read Armstrong's website. You'll find the evidence you're looking
>>for there.
>
>After reading his web site (again) I have found no evidence to support
>your claim that Gerry hid the money. You made an allegation. You need
>to post your evidence.
>
><snip rest of Diane's twisted logic>

There's nothing " twisted" about my logic, Warrior.

Gerry Armstrong tried a variety of maneuvers (including establishing a
bogus corporation) in an effort to protect the proceeds he received
in his settlement with the Church of Scientology.

When that didn't work, he transferred the proceeds to others. That's
when he began his "witty" ruse that he was a Prophet of God [R].

It's all there on his website, Warrior. That website you claim you've
read thoroughly.