http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3e01b043.4066256%40news.bway.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: referen@bway.net (Diane Richardson)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: An open letter to Gerry Armstrong
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 11:50:46 GMT

On 18 Dec 2002 23:25:07 -0800, Warrior <warrior@xenu.ca> wrote:

>In article <3dfe79f2.5383491@news.bway.net>, Diane "tampan" Richardson
><referen@bway.net> managed to type the following:
>>
>>Why do you describe Tigger's actions as "dubbing-in" when, unlike you,
>>she has never been a Scientologist?
>
>Asked and answered previously.
>
>>You've stated before that you use Hubbardspeak to "educate" people.
>
>I've stated that is *one* of my reasons.
>
>In article <3dff108c.1010573@news.bway.net>, referen@bway.net says...
>>
>>I see that once again you haven't answered my question. I'm not
>>surprised. You've become quite adept at hiding from questions
>>you don't want to answer.
>
>I think you're nuts. If you really think I am hiding, you definitely
>have a severe flaw in your abilities to perceive.

You are hiding from questions to don't want to answer, Warrior.
To anyone willing to wade through you mountains of verbiage,
this is obvious.

>>On 17 Dec 2002 22:12:51 -0800, Warrior <warrior@xenu.ca> wrote:
>>>
>>>I've already explained many times why I use Hubbardspeak on this
>>>newsgroup. The truth is, you don't like my answers.
>
>In article <3e001f80.15727424@news.bway.net>, referen@bway.net says...
>>
>>The truth is, I haven't seen your answers.
>
>Yet that didn't stop you from lying when you said:
>
>"The only claim you've made is that you mention Hubbard's babble so
> often to "educate" others."

That is the only explanation I have seen you make for consistently
employing Scienobabble as a weapon with which to bash your
enemies, Warrior.

>You are dishonest, Diane. You cannot truthfully state that I've only
>made one claim when you haven't read what I have written.

YOU are the dishonest one, Warrior. I have read every reply you
have made to me. You have referred me to unspecified posts you
have made in the past, rather than providing me with a direct
answer.

>You next write:
>
>>A message ID or two might do the trick.
>
>It sure would. I am sure you can find it if you look.

I've wasted enough time watching you dodge and shuffle,
Warrior. If you have made any such "explanations" post
them here.

>In the meantime,
>please try to refrain from lying by saying I've only stated one reason
>why I use Scienospeak.

You have only provided me with one reason. You claim you
"educate" people by utilizing Hubbard's crap as a weapon
to bash your enemies.

>>Warrior wrote:
>>>
>>>And I don't hide; I do, however, assign your articles the lowest
>>>priority for answering on a.r.s.
>
>In article <3e001f80.15727424@news.bway.net>, referen@bway.net says...
>>
>>Just as I seldom read anything you write anymore.
>
>*That's* obvious, by a simple reading of your response to my suggestion
>that you read Huxley's _Brave New World Revisited_.

I read it back when I was in high school, Warrior. You stated Huxley
supported your contention that propaganda does not have to be the
work of a group or an organization in his book of essays. I do not
remember Huxley doing any such thing in that book.

>>Your current role as Defender of the Prophet of God [R] grows stale fast.
>
>It's obvious you have a problem with truth.

If you believe what your Prophet of God [R] tells you is the truth,
you're in worse shape than I thought.