http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3e00e4ef.28584101%40news.bway.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: referen@bway.net (Diane Richardson)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Gerry Armstrong's Outstanding Web Site
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 21:31:41 GMT

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 17:31:37 +0100, Tilman Hausherr
<tilman@berlin.snafu.de> wrote:

>On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 08:46:03 GMT, referen@bway.net (Diane Richardson)
>wrote in <3e0033e0.20942784@news.bway.net>:
>
>>On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 08:06:10 GMT, "Magoo" <magoo44@worldnet.att.net>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Steve...
>>>
>>>Thanks for posting these sites. What I've read so far is actually
>>>excellent.
>>>
>>>I hadn't seen them, and I'm happy you posted the links to them.
>>
>>Don't miss the legal filings where Armstrong declares how God
>>told him to sign the agreement with the CoS and take their
>>$800,000, then later how God told him to violate that same
>>contract and give away all his material possessions purchased
>>with the $800,000.
>
>So what? The money has "In God we trust" printed on it.

Now there's a non-sequitur if I've ever seen one!

>So stop ridiculing his religious beliefs.

Beverly Rice, who perhaps knows Gerry Armstrong better than

From: Beverly Rice <dbj1120@mpinet.net>
Subject: Re: THE REAL GERRY ARMSTRONG (repost)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 23:14:00 -0500

you are ~NOT~ a "Man of God" . . .

you're not even a man . . .

you've always had to depend on finding a strong woman to be your
"left nut" for you.

You are a fraud, and you are every bit as much a con man as
Hubbard was . . .

just with a much smaller following . . .

Yeh, I know, you are working on that.

In the same post, Bev also calls Gerry Armstrong a liar, scum, a
con man and a fraud, and writes: "I know what you pretend to be now,
but I also know that you are still Intel in your heart."

I agree with Bev.

Armstrong thinks he's being so very, very clever. I admit he's
fooled and manipulated some people, most noticeably Warrior.
But that's not surprising, since Warrior was fooled by Hubbard
for years. Others here do a better job of detecting BS when they
smell it.