http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3e0087b9.4722490%40news.bway.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: referen@bway.net (Diane Richardson)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Gerry Armstrong's Outstanding Web Site
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:44:11 GMT

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 07:24:00 -0600 (CST), boobootigger@webtv.net
(Tigger) wrote:

>Date: Wed, Dec 18, 2002, 6:27am (CST+6) From: xenu@ix.netcom.com
>(Steve=A0Fishman) wrote:
>
>>There has been a lot of discussion about
>> Gerry Armstrong on this board but I did
>> not see his web site listed currently as a
>> reference, so I am re-posting the link to
>> it for all to visit if they wish.

>>In my opinion, it is an excellent site. Go
>> see it for yourself.
>

>>http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/

>>http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/i
>>ntroduction.html
>
>Mr. Fishman,
>
>Perhaps you did not see or you did not understand what the Armstrong
>"comedy of errors" was about with relationship to certain things Gerry
>Armstrong puts on his website, including and specifically. his goOn
>SquAd Follies, calling critics whose only crime was to disagree with him
>about putting up such a page (to begin with in regard to Garry Scarff)
>OSA.

Fishman has Armstrong beat by a mile, Tigger. He was calling critics
who questioned him "OSA operatives" back when Gerry was still
trying to find the power switch on his pc.

>No one said most of the stuff on Armstrong's website is not good.....

Good for a laugh, I guess. It's mostly just Armstrong wasting the
court's time and taxpayer's dollars by playing the Divine Fool. Too
bad he does such a poor job at it.

Maybe Armstrong might benefit from taking a page from Fishman's
book -- he could claim he's not just the Prophet of God [R] but the
Father of Christ [R]. Fishman has done that and more, but with
much more style and grace than Armstrong will ever muster.

>but
>you would agree, would you not, that making false accusations and
>presenting false information, i.e. telling lies, does not belong on an
>"excellent" website and makes any website less "excellent" (credible)?

Remembering Fishman's posts to this newsgroup, I'd imagine he's
specifically praising Armstrong's "goOn SquA follies" page. Except
if Fishman were to do it, there'd be scatalogical nicknames attached.