http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3e007ecf.2440028%40news.bway.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: referen@bway.net (Diane Richardson)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Gerry Armstrong's Outstanding Web Site
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:31:43 GMT

On 18 Dec 2002 00:22:11 -0800, Warrior <warrior@xenu.ca> wrote:

>Hi Steve,
>
>Thanks for posting about it. I think it's an excellent site too.
>My favorite parts are the documents.

My favorite document is the Prophet of God's [R] most recent. You
can find it here:
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a7/armstrong-answer-cv021632.html
__________________________________

Here's just a bit of that Armstrong "wit and humor." Here's where
Armstrong blames his behavior on God [R]:

"...because Armstrong was guided by God to sign CSI's, Scientology's,
Miscavige's and the beneficiaries' illegal, unconstitutional, greatly
stupid, impossible to perform, anti-public policy, anti-American,
anti-religion, diabolical and insane mutual release...."

Since every judge Gerry's been before has upheld the legality of the
agreement he signed with the CoS, it must have been his God [R] who
told Gerry this:

"Since the terms of paragraph 7D of the mutual release are
illegal, unconstitutional, greatly stupid, impossible to perform,
anti-public policy, anti-American, anti-religion, diabolical and
insane, Armstrong had no obligation to perform such terms."

Armstrong's God [R] sure does hand out crappy legal advice!

Here Armstrong admits he's violating the injunction, although he
prefers to blame his God [R] for the violations:

"Armstrong admits that he violates the injunction, which is illegal,
unconstitutional, greatly stupid, impossible to perform,
anti-public policy, anti-American, anti-religion, diabolical, insane
and clearly unenforceable, at the Will of God."

Too bad invoking the Will of God [R] isn't a legal defense in
this country. Maybe Gerry should try it out in a country ruled
by the Sharia. He might have better luck there.

I haven't seen anything "Divine" about Armstrong's flagrant
violations of the injunction against him. I guess that's because
I don't follow the same God [R] that Gerry listens to:

"...it is a Divine Impossibility because the people that CSI,
Scientology, Miscavige and the beneficiaries seek with their
complaint to prevent Armstrong from advising or assisting, and which
this Court would punish him for advising or assisting, are each and
every one the more than six billion wogs in the world, every child of
God in the universe."

Armstrong sure does toss his God's [R] name around a lot in this
document.

"Armstrong is a wog who has been given a role by God...."

"Wogs are God's children, and God has always raised up and will always
raise up wogs, as He has raised up Armstrong...."

"Armstrong is a Christian, possessing an inalienable right from God
Himself..."

"...Armstrong is a Prophet to Scientologists, hereinafter "PtS"®, and
as a PtS possesses an inalienable right from God Himself ...to bring
the Word of God, by speech and writing in any medium, to
Scientologists...."

>There are many, and there
>are many more to come!

Yep, and God's [R] Prophet to Scientologists [R] keeps cranking out
bullcrap like that by the ream. I don't think the court finds
Armstrong nearly as amusing as Armstrong finds himself.

It's sort of similar to Steve Fishman's Lonesome Squirrel. Just
replace Armstrong's God [R] with references to human excrement
and they're nearly identical.

Except, of course, that Fishman is a much better writer.