http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3dff108c.1010573%40news.bway.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: referen@bway.net (Diane Richardson)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: An open letter to Gerry Armstrong
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 12:19:50 GMT

On 16 Dec 2002 21:46:05 -0800, Warrior <warrior@xenu.ca> wrote:

>>On 15 Dec 2002 10:20:14 -0800, Warrior <warrior@xenu.ca> wrote:
>>>
>>>Gerry posted, on December 6th:
>>>
>>>"This coming week I'm scheduled to speak at a conference on totalitarian
>>> cults in Ekaterinburg, Russia."
>>>
>>>People like Tigger would rather go on making up ("dubbing-in") things
>>>about Gerry. Her bigotry continues to reinforce her "perceptions"; in
>>>turn, her irrational conclusion as to the reason(s) why Gerry has not
>>>responded become her "reality".
>
>In article <3dfe79f2.5383491@news.bway.net>, Diane "tampan" Richardson
><referen@bway.net> managed to type the following:
>>
>>Why do you describe Tigger's actions as "dubbing-in" when, unlike you,
>>she has never been a Scientologist? You've stated before that you use
>>Hubbardspeak to "educate" people.
>
>I've given this as one of my reasons.

I see that once again you haven't answered my question. I'm not
surprised. You've become quite adept at hiding from questions
you don't want to answer.

>>Do you honestly believe you are educating anyone by describing Tigger's
>>actions in the terms of a completely discredited, phoney "tech"?
>
>Well, you understand what "dub-in" means.

Although you whine and moan when others snip your posts, you don't
hesitate to do so yourself, without even noting that you've done so.
Here's the section you "forgot," Warrior.

>>And why, pray tell, wouldn't Hubbard's idiotic terminology about
>>"dubbing in" apply just as much to your statement as it does to
>>Tigger's?

It occurs to me that you are willing to apply the pseudo-scientific
tech your learned at Hubbard's knee to others, but never to yourself.
In my opinion that indicates you toss in the Scienobabble as an
attempt to discredit others. At least Armstrong *almost* has the
courage to say what he thinks, even though he squrims and
wiggles when he's called on it. You can't even bring yourself to
do that. Smear by association seems to be your favorite modus
operandi.

>>...you're going to have to post hundreds of lines of explanatory babble
>>to talk your way out of such a conclusion.
>>
>>Diane Richardson
>>referen@bway.net
>
>Poor Diane. Wrong again.

Here's more of what you must have inadvertently snipped, Warrior.

>>Sorry, Warrior, you're splitting apart at the seams. Another straw
>>man bites the dust.

The "tech" was bogus when you used it as a Scientologist. It's
just as bogus when you use it as an ex-Scientologist. I'm sure you
can come up with another way to smear those you perceive as
enemies if you just try a little harder, Warrior.

You've never explained how individuals' personal opinions
(those which disagree with your own opinion, that is) constitute
"Black Propaganda." That's all right; I can understand why
you've run away from answering that one.