http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3df12545.23692297%40news.bway.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: referen@bway.net (Diane Richardson)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Kady O'Malley harasses, endangers female lawyer for Scientology
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 22:36:51 GMT

On Fri, 06 Dec 2002 22:22:53 GMT, "Magoo" <magoo44@worldnet.att.net>
wrote:

>Hey thanks for the idea....let's all send letters to THEIR ISP's re their
>bogus photographs, slanderous "Information" on people, and yes...the photos
>of Lisa added in, for their ultimate horror.

Gee, Tory, do you recommend people do the same about the Gerroline
Unit's "GoOn SquAd" page? Thanks for the suggestion.

>You want to talk harm? The "Church"<spit> of Scientology creates it daily,
>and hides under the guise of "religion".....but guess what? People are
>catching on.

Yeah, I think people are catching on about the Gerroline Unit's bogus
claims of religion, too. Gerry Armstrong cooked up that religious
angle back when he had to hide or get rid of the $800,000 he got
from signing an agreement with the CoS. He concocted his "Church
of Wogs (R)," and announced that he was a "Prophet of God," and
that his God told him to get rid of the money.

Years later he's still flogging that dead horse. I guess he figures
since it didn't work in court he might as well try it out on the
newsgroup.

>If they've slandered you....please write to their ISP's...and thanks darlin
>Helena KKK obran, for the great idea.

No, Tory, the thanks should go to you. After all, you're the one
urging people who have been slandered on websites to write to
the website's ISP.