http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3df0a8a8.1491244%40news.bway.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: referen@bway.net (Diane Richardson)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology,nl.scientology
Subject: Re: Gerry Armstrong: Bald-faced liar
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 13:46:11 GMT

On 6 Dec 2002 01:17:58 -0800, Warrior <warrior@xenu.ca> wrote:

>I'll not again email Deana Holmes since she has demonstrated that she
>will post private email to a.r.s., as is shown below in her post with
>message-ID <Xns92BDE0285EF7Cmirelesonicnet@208.201.224.154>.
>
>I also wish to comment publicly that I feel much of the current hate
>being directed at Gerry could have been avoided if a few individuals
>(and I'm talking about critics) could have communicated through email,
>*and* kept their profanity and insults out of the exchange.
>
>Note in the exchange below, and in subsequent postings, Gerry asked
>Deana questions via email. She didn't bother to reply, saying, quite
>irrationally to Gerry, "Gerry, I see no reason to answer your questions.
>I don't think you're interested in answers" *after*, and in response
>to, Gerry's very courteous and *sincere* questions. Instead, she not
>only posted his very private email to a.r.s. (!), but stated in a
>related posting, "I have been told that you are delusional and that
>I should excuse your lying on that basis."
>
>I think Deana is hiding an unknown source of black PR.

Hunh? What makes you believe that saying "I have been told that
you are delusional and that I should excuse your lying on that basis"
is "black PR"?

>Her treatment of Gerry Armstrong is vile and despicable, as far as
>I am concerned.

The Gerroline Unit's treatment of other critics is vile and
despicable, as far as I am concerned.

See that? We both have personal opinons. We are both able
to express those opinions on this forum. Ain't free speech grand?

>She's willing to pump out her black PR rumors, but not honest enough
>to name the source, _even to Gerry, privately_.

Here's your answer, Warrior. *I* have stated repeatedly that the
Gerroline Unit is delusional. Deana doesn't have to name her
source -- I'll tell you myself. I have told Deana and many others
that the Gerroline Unit is delusional.

>Nope. She'd rather *pretend* that Gerry isn't interested in answers.

If you are correct, I'm sure the Gerroline Unit will be grateful that
I have answered its question.

>Who knows? Maybe she's really convinced herself of her own lie.

It looks to me that you are the one who has convinced himself of the
truth of the Gerroline Unit's lies, deceit and deception, Warrior.
Why am I not surprised?