http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3df13af4.29242758%40news.bway.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: referen@bway.net (Diane Richardson)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: The Padgett Papers -- No Contact Agreement
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 00:11:49 GMT

On Fri, 6 Dec 2002 17:54:30 -0500 (EST), pts_2@webtv.net (Pts 2)
wrote:

>Ah, the warm and cuddly Diane Richardson enters the fray now and mimics
>K.

Ah, the warm and cuddly Tommyboy enter the fray now and mimics the
Gerroline Unit.

Gee, this is easy, Tommyboy. Now I understand why you so quickly
resort to personal attacks. It's so much easier for you to be smarmy
than for you to be honest.

>Yipes, with Clark, Greenberg, el. al. the matched set will almost
>be complete. Another "connect the dots" picture! I'm sorry I forgot,
>what was it called? The Bittersquashers? :)

Yipes, with Grabdough, the Gerroline Unit, Joe in his Garage, and
ZInjifar, et al., the matched set will almost be complete. Another
"connect the dots" picture! I'm sorry I forgot, what was it called?
The Lunatic Fringe?

>Kady:
>My apologies, I forgot this one...
>
>"I did, and cognited that the guy was an SP finally. At that point, I
>COMPLETELY disconnected from him." By: Laura Vannoy, May 20, 1980

Gee, you also forgot to answer kady's questions. Will you be
apologizing for that, too? No, I don't think so. The Lunatic Fringe
doesn't answer questions -- it's so much easier for them to become
all smarmy and personal-like.

>Btw, here's a great website that features in it's front page banner
>"DISCONNECTION - SCIENTOLOGY TEARS FAMILIES APART!"
>< http://www.xenu.com/ > Do check it out Kady! :)

Too bad Scientology had nothing to do with your problems in
family court, Tommyboy.

>Bottom line, last August I was arrested and detained in a Rhode Island
>for 33 days, illegally abducted to Kentucky, and held there for another
>20 days UNTIL I signed a no contact (disconnection) agreement, which had
>NOTHING to do with child support or criminal behavior. Those actual
>events will NOT go untold, in spite of the DA'ing of me by you Kady
>...and your pal FluffyBoy Greenberg et. al.

Bottom line is you have provided absolutely no evidence whatever that
the Church of Scientology had anything to do with your ex-wife's
actions. I realize you really hate your ex-wife, Tommyboy, but why on
earth do you expect the newsgroup to hate her as much as you do?
Maybe if you post your tales to the fathers support group you'll get
the sympathy you are searching for.

Maybe you've forgotten: this group is alt.religion.scientology. You
have provided NO evidence that your family court woes have anything
to do with the CoS. None. Zero. Zip. Nada.