http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3df0a67b.933892%40news.bway.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: referen@bway.net (Diane Richardson)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Gerry Armstrong, despicable liar
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 13:37:31 GMT

On Fri, 6 Dec 2002 09:04:07 +0100, "roger gonnet"
<gonnet@antisectes.net> wrote:

>"Starshadow" <starshadow@starshadowlovesxenu.net> a écrit dans le
>message de news: 3DEE2766.10903@starshadowlovesxenu.net...
>> Joe's Garage wrote:
>> > On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, ptsc wrote:
>> >

>> In your Bizarro World, wrongs are only wrongs when committed by the
>> CofS or by any Scn'ist. In the Real World, wrongs are wrongs, no
matter
>> who commits them. I don't expect you to see that, because you are in
the
>> Lunatic Fringe cult, but I can assure you that this is really so in
any
>> sane worldview.
>
>Well, Starshadow, it seems that in your own bizarre world, wrongs exist
>mostly when one does not agree with you.
>
>I don't expect that you could realize that Bob could have some valid
>reasons to act like he did,

Of course Minton had valid reasons to act as he did. He wanted to
protect his financial assets, and to do so he betrayed the trust of
many people who had trusted him.

There are plenty of people willing to harm others in order to protect
their wealth. Minton is among them.

>and that ptsc and some others don't have the
>right to attack like they did.

Of course he has the right to express his opinions on a public forum.
You might not have that right in France, but U.S. citizens are still
protected by the First Amendment of the Constitution, whether you
like the idea or not.

>Joe Cisar has perfectly summarized the
>situation above (and long before).
>
>PTSC's and Tigger's etc rants about Bob have not the least utility and
>are counterproductive here.

That's your personal opinion, and you have every right to express it.

>That's the wrong they do to those who want
>to get that scn scam forbidden

Are you claiming that if no one criticizes the Gerroline Unit the
Church of Scientology will be "forbidden"? If that is what you
mean, you're as delusional as the Gerroline Unit.