http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3dedf06e.2149731%40news.bway.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: referen@bway.net (Diane Richardson)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: CLairification of Fraud (was re: TECH Ouside COS. OT 1 Success)
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 12:15:32 GMT
<3de7a981@news2.lightlink.com> <g42huusqo0d6977erof701c87e4ocdamdv@4ax.com>
<3DE8D935.3060204@starshadowlovesxenu.net>
<6s4nuu8pss7m0ail59t616hqptptt88asn@4ax.com>
<okbnuuso4q5of6nsf36prq24gbjc7rqfng@4ax.com>
<kehnuuokjs8ilurqjhhtjd5kmemtapm2dp@4ax.com>
<ckqnuus5ape8if1mt4npvlb8aablgnn77k@4ax.com>
<cv2puug8ma4qb9i4ltbqvt5toscfp5icl2@4ax.com>
<3deca55e.1982640@news.bway.net> <u12quu0ddvek586b213llgmn2tj6hqna37@4ax.com>

On Tue, 03 Dec 2002 21:00:27 +0100, Caroline Letkeman
<caroline@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:

>On Tue, 03 Dec 2002 12:48:41 GMT, referen@bway.net (Diane Richardson)
>wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 03 Dec 2002 11:55:57 +0100, Caroline Letkeman
>><caroline@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:

>>><snip balderdash>
>>>
>>>This is rich. I double checked and this is still
>>>alt.religion.scientology. This is where we talk about Scientology,
>>>right? But according to ptsc, I should "take my Scientology gibberish
>>>somewhere else."
>>
>>Your continued use of Hubbardspeak indicates quite clearly you
>>still view the world from a cultic mindset, Caroline.
>>
>>>Even funnier, really, since every time ptsc posts a usenet message
>>>here, he is using "Scientology gibberish," his chosen handle being a
>>>Scientology term.
>>
>>The difference is that Rob Clark uses Hubbardspeak as a joke.
>>You, on the other hand, still use it to form your opinions. That's
>>a big, big difference.
>
>This is quite amazing. How in the world did Diane recognize that Rob
>Clark was joking? I don't believe I've ever seen Diane recognize a
>joke before.

I realized Rob Clark was joking because I have read his posts to this
newsgroup. It's a pity that you haven't.

>Perhaps someone can help me. Arnie? Bob? Does anyone have any
>record of Diane's ever exhibiting the slightest sense of humor, or
>even recognizing one? I'd thought she'd had a total funnyboneotomy.

I joke about things that are funny, Caroline. Unfortunately, there's
nothing whatever funny in what you and your current lover post.

>No, really, I think Diane is making case gain. She's been stalled on
>the bridge for so long, things are starting to look a little funny to
>her.

Unlike you and your current lover, I have never been a Scientologist.
Save your Hubbardspeak for others who still view the world through
L. Ron Hubbard's lunatic philosophy, Caroline. Normal people have
no idea what "case gain" is, or how anyone can be considered
"stalled on the bridge." Only those still deeply influenced by
Hubbard's sick philosophy still describe the world in Hubbard's
lunatic phrases. I hope someday you'll be able to get beyond your
cultic world view.

>>>In Scientology policy, PTS types A - J is a grouping of potential
>>>trouble sources that are barred from Scientology services. ptsc "is"
>>>of course PTS type C.
>>
>>You think that because you still view the world from the Scientology
>>mindset, Caroline. You may have left the CoS, but you haven't yet
>>learned how to think on your own. You allow the Hubbard dreck to
>>control your life.
>>
>>>From HCO PL 27 October 1964 POLICIES ON PHYSICAL HEALING, INSANITY AND
>>>POTENTIAL TROUBLE SOURCES © 1964, 1967 L. Ron Hubbard
>>>
>>><start fair use quote>
>>>
>>>(c) Persons who have ever threatened to sue or embarrass or attack or
>>>who have publicly attacked Scientology or been a party to an attack
>>>and all their immediate families should never be accepted for
>>>processing by a Central Organization or an auditor. They have a
>>>history of only serving other ends than case gain and commonly again
>>>turn on the organization or auditor. They have already barred
>>>themselves out by their own overts against Scientology and are
>>>thereafter too difficult to help, since they cannot openly accept help
>>>from those they have tried to injure.
>>>
>>><end quote>
>>>
>>>Given that
>>>a) this is alt.religion.scientology, and
>>>b) I am free to talk about Scientology, and
>>>c) I *do* talk about Scientology, and
>>>d) ptsc is saying I should take my Scientology gibberish elsewhere,
>>>
>>>how can I assume anything else but that he wants to shudder me into
>>>silence? How goonish. But at least now with his balderdash, he can
>>>pretend he has had a win.
>>
>>You are quite free to believe that you are being shuddered into
>>silence. You might even be able to convince Armstrong and
>>Gandow of your way of thinking. But the rest of the world will
>>read your words, shake their heads sadly, and comment on how
>>you are still firmly stuck in the Scientology mindset.
>>
>>>Finally, it was ptsc who was practicing Scientology. He dubbed it in!
>>
>>There's no such term in the real world, Caroline. Hubbard dreck still
>>rules your mind. Once you manage to free yourself of that crap you
>>filled your brain with for so many years, maybe you'll be able to see
>>that for yourself.
>>
>>>Can it get any funnier than that? Yes it can. Now ptsc is practicing
>>>dub-in of dub-in.
>>
>>There's nothing funny about watching you voluntarily accept the
>>very philosophy you claim to be opposing. You are every bit as
>>much a Scientologist now as you were when you hip-hip-hoorayed
>>that bust of Hubbard.
>>
>>I hope you manage to receive the help you so desperately need.

I repeat the above sentiment, Caroline. I sincerely hope you manage
to receive the help you so desperately need.