http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3deca55e.1982640%40news.bway.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: referen@bway.net (Diane Richardson)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: CLairification of Fraud (was re: TECH Ouside COS. OT 1 Success)
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 12:48:41 GMT
<ckqnuus5ape8if1mt4npvlb8aablgnn77k@4ax.com>
<cv2puug8ma4qb9i4ltbqvt5toscfp5icl2@4ax.com>

On Tue, 03 Dec 2002 11:55:57 +0100, Caroline Letkeman
<caroline@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:

>On Mon, 02 Dec 2002 18:20:40 -0500, ptsc <ptsc AT nym DOT
>cryptofortress DOT com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 02 Dec 2002 21:46:50 +0100, Caroline Letkeman
>><caroline@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:

>>>Flunk. You dubbed in, ptsc.
>>
>>Take your Scientology gibberish somewhere else. Have you considered
>>that maybe you should actually quit practicing Scientology now that you're
>>pretending to be a critic of it?
>
><snip balderdash>
>
>This is rich. I double checked and this is still
>alt.religion.scientology. This is where we talk about Scientology,
>right? But according to ptsc, I should "take my Scientology gibberish
>somewhere else."

Your continued use of Hubbardspeak indicates quite clearly you
still view the world from a cultic mindset, Caroline.

>Even funnier, really, since every time ptsc posts a usenet message
>here, he is using "Scientology gibberish," his chosen handle being a
>Scientology term.

The difference is that Rob Clark uses Hubbardspeak as a joke.
You, on the other hand, still use it to form your opinions. That's
a big, big difference.

>In Scientology policy, PTS types A - J is a grouping of potential
>trouble sources that are barred from Scientology services. ptsc "is"
>of course PTS type C.

You think that because you still view the world from the Scientology
mindset, Caroline. You may have left the CoS, but you haven't yet
learned how to think on your own. You allow the Hubbard dreck to
control your life.

>From HCO PL 27 October 1964 POLICIES ON PHYSICAL HEALING, INSANITY AND
>POTENTIAL TROUBLE SOURCES © 1964, 1967 L. Ron Hubbard
>
><start fair use quote>
>
>(c) Persons who have ever threatened to sue or embarrass or attack or
>who have publicly attacked Scientology or been a party to an attack
>and all their immediate families should never be accepted for
>processing by a Central Organization or an auditor. They have a
>history of only serving other ends than case gain and commonly again
>turn on the organization or auditor. They have already barred
>themselves out by their own overts against Scientology and are
>thereafter too difficult to help, since they cannot openly accept help
>from those they have tried to injure.
>
><end quote>
>
>Given that
>a) this is alt.religion.scientology, and
>b) I am free to talk about Scientology, and
>c) I *do* talk about Scientology, and
>d) ptsc is saying I should take my Scientology gibberish elsewhere,
>
>how can I assume anything else but that he wants to shudder me into
>silence? How goonish. But at least now with his balderdash, he can
>pretend he has had a win.

You are quite free to believe that you are being shuddered into
silence. You might even be able to convince Armstrong and
Gandow of your way of thinking. But the rest of the world will
read your words, shake their heads sadly, and comment on how
you are still firmly stuck in the Scientology mindset.

>Finally, it was ptsc who was practicing Scientology. He dubbed it in!

There's no such term in the real world, Caroline. Hubbard dreck still
rules your mind. Once you manage to free yourself of that crap you
filled your brain with for so many years, maybe you'll be able to see
that for yourself.

>Can it get any funnier than that? Yes it can. Now ptsc is practicing
>dub-in of dub-in.

There's nothing funny about watching you voluntarily accept the
very philosophy you claim to be opposing. You are every bit as
much a Scientologist now as you were when you hip-hip-hoorayed
that bust of Hubbard.

I hope you manage to receive the help you so desperately need.