From: referen@bway.net (Diane Richardson)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: The German Pastor Exhibits Compassion
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 04:35:00 GMT

On Sun, 24 Nov 2002 23:35:05 +0100, Thomas Gandow
<gandow@dialogzentrum.de> wrote:

>Diane Richardson wrote:
>
>> I see the Rev. Grabdough is spending yet another Sunday
>> engaging in what he considers "Christian" behavor.
>>

>I do not have a dictionary with this word in my library,
>librarian Diane Knowsallthingsbetter.

It's obvious you have no idea what the word Christian
means, Grabdough.

>> Is it any wonder that the churches in Germany are empty
>> when it's people like Grabdough haranguing them from the
>> pulpit?
>>
>You are the blind one who tries to talk about colours.

I am not blind and I am not talking about colors, Grabdough.
I'm talking about your continued harassment of another; your
unwillingness to stop stalking someone who has made it quite
clear he no longer wishes to communicate with you.

>So You could not even see the crowds today in my churches at
>different places.

That must mean Your Prophet Gerry Armstrong dragged his current
girlfriend along when he went to instruct you today.

>In the subject line You speak ironical about compassion.

You have never shown one iota of compassion in your messages
to this newsgroup. You've shown a cruel, vindictive streak that
is most unbecoming in someone purporting to be a man of God.

>You aks for my compassion for ptsc.

You don't even know what the word means, Grabdough. It's
men like you who make people sick of the hypocrisy of your
religion.