http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3ddb83b8.6963623%40news.bway.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: referen@bway.net (Diane Richardson)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Even more Questions to factless ptsc
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:48:38 GMT

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:00:10 GMT, "Gandalf" <BasicQuestions@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>"kEvin" <me@manual-override.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 18 Nov 2002 12:53:08 +0100, Thomas Gandow
>> <gandow@dialogzentrum.de> wrote:
>>
>> [skipping over 100's of lines in dozens of posts in this thread]

>> [...]

>> As some of the URL's finally posted show, Ursula Caberta did appear at
>> Leipzig and read the award proclamation.
>>
>> Why Gandow has refused to answer those questions when a simple 'no'
>> would have cleared this up is a complete mystery to me.
>
>Why people don't realize that Gandow has no obligation to answer questions
>put forth by others on ARS amazes me.

What makes you think people don't realize that? I think just about
everyone here acknowledges that fact.

>What's particularly bizarre is that the lack of answers is being interpreted
>as indicating "guilt" on some level.

I don't think it's bizarre at all. What's bizarre is that rather than
Gandow forthrightly stating "I will not answer your questions," he
goes into a frenzy of accusations, insinuations, and feints. That's
not only weird, it's downright Scientological.

>It's kangaroo court. It's a sick process and a sick precedent.

I think Gandow and Armstrong are both really sick.

>Gandalf
>
>P.S.: Were I Gandow, I would have streamlined this whole procedure: "No I
>won't answer your questions. Have a nice day."

Isn't is a shame he mimics the CoS rather than you?