http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3dd9b233.2119167%40news.bway.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: referen@bway.net (Diane Richardson)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: goOn SquAd follies kick it up on www.gerryarmstrong.org
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 03:44:46 GMT

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002 22:22:01 +0100, Gerry Armstrong
<gerry@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:

[snip]

>Of course it does. And it also applies to the goons whose attacks you
>do nothing about, indeed support and forward. They are the ones who,
>through vicious, hateful attacks, are trying to silence your cult's
>fair game victims.

I have not attacked you, Gerry Armstrong, nor have I tried to
silence you.

>I, on the other hand, encourage everyone to communicate. I even
>encourage people like the goons to communicate, and they completely
>disagree with me. They don't want Scientology's fair game victims to
>communicate, but want to shudder them into silence, so they disagree
>completely with my encouraging people to communicate. But though the
>goons disagree with me, I still encourage them to communicate.

I do not want to shudder you into silence, Gerry Armstong. I have
never made any attempts to do so. In fact, you attack me because
I asked you a question. No one in his right mind equates asking a
question with "shuddering into silence."

Think about it. Please.

>I don't encourage anyone to attack Scientology's fair game victims,
>however, because that would forward Scientology's war goals. People
>who forward Scientology's war goals should be exposed, since wogs' (R)
>goal in this dirty war your cult wages on us *must* be to end it as
>soon as possible. You support your cult's dirty war on wogs (R).

The only war that's taking place is inside your head, Gerry Armstrong.