http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3dd867d5.52541710%40news.bway.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: referen@bway.net (Diane Richardson)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Armstrong Displays His Delusional Mental State to the World (Re: Diane cancans at the goOn SquAd follies)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 04:19:41 GMT

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002 00:07:32 GMT, alerma@nospam.bellatlantic.net
(arnie lerma - www.lermanet.com) wrote:

>On Sun, 17 Nov 2002 22:33:13 GMT, referen@bway.net (Diane Richardson)
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 17 Nov 2002 22:05:26 +0100, Thomas Gandow
>><gandow@dialogzentrum.de> wrote:
>[ lies snipped ]
>
>>I am not attacking anyone,
>
>LIE see below

You have lied repeatedly to this newsgroup. The first time you were
caught in a lie was when you denied forwarding mailing list email to
a non-participant. You lied your ass off, until the person receiving
your forwards uniequivocally identified you as the source of
information.

That was way back in 1995. You have continued lying on this
newsgroup since then.

>>nd certainly not "in concert" with OSA or
>
>perhaps in a state of cognitive dissonence

You, the "Rev." Grabdough and the Profit of Minton-God Gerry Armstrong
are the people suffering from cognitive dissonance, Lerma. You've
been stumbling around attempting to deny and discredit reality ever
since you realized Minton and Brooks were working for the CoS. You've
entered a twilight zone where up is down and good is bad.

>>anyone else. Armstrong's illness must be contagious. You've been
>
>Scientoloigy knows full well that Gerrry Armstrong's knowledge opf
>Scientology is very dangerous to Scientology.

Gerry Armstrong has destroyed any hope he may have had in battling
the CoS by making his mental instability a matter of public record.
Armstrong has destroyed his credibility and made himself a
laughingstock.

>Now while you and a few
>other Clearwater Branch Dandaraians would try to boo him off the
>stage. *I* would like to enourage his participation.

Oh, I'm sure you would. There aren't many Minton worshippers left,
outside of the strange conglomeration of lunatics that include you,
Grabdough, Armstrong the Profit and whatever his current girlfriend's
name is.

>>afflicted with an attack of his paranoid delusions.

I'm sure you would like to encourage Armstrong's paranoid delusions.
In fact, I imagine Stacy the CMO repeated Minton's orders to you in
*exactly* the same tone he uttered them: "Get that Lunatic Armstrong
to start attacking those evil SPs who won't follow my orders."

There's no difference between what you used to do for L. Ron Hubbard
and what you're doing now for L. Ron Minton, Arnie. I think that's
just beginning to dawn on you.