http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3dd86725.52365948%40news.bway.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: referen@bway.net (Diane Richardson)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Armstrong Displays His Delusional Mental State to the World (Re: Diane cancans at the goOn SquAd follies)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 04:08:24 GMT

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002 00:40:06 +0100, Thomas Gandow
<gandow@dialogzentrum.de> wrote:

>Diane Richardson wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 17 Nov 2002 22:05:26 +0100, Thomas Gandow
>> <gandow@dialogzentrum.de> wrote:
>>

>>>Diane Richardson appeared on order when Armstrong showed up and
>>>had to write:
>>>

>> No, Rev. Grabdough, unlike you NO ONE orders me around.
>> You, on the other hand kneel to honor your Holy Benefactor, the
>> Great God Minton, your source of Mintonbux.

>>>What is Your business?
>>>

>> I am a librarian. You claim to be a minister, although you've proven
>> by your own words that you are not a Christian. I'm not surprised the
>> churches of Germany are empty, with unChristian men like you taking
>> over the pulpits.
>>

>>>Why are You attacking Gerry Armstrong?
>>>

>> I am not attacking Mr. Armstrong. He, however, has chosen to
>> attack me, along with others.
>>

>>>Isn't it the best proof, that You are attacking in concert with OSA?
>>>

>> I am not attacking anyone, and certainly not "in concert" with OSA or
>> anyone else. Armstrong's illness must be contagious. You've been
>> afflicted with an attack of his paranoid delusions.
>>

>> Diane Richardson
>> referen@bway.net
>>
>When vicious attackers on ARS have no facts,

they just turn to calling dissenters "OSA".

You, "Rev." Grabdough are just as guilty of that as your
mentally ill charge, Gerry Armstrong is.

>they just turn to name calling and attributing mental disorder to those,
>
>whom they can not disprove by facts.

The facts have proven Gerry Armstrong wrong over and over and
over again -- in court, in the press, and in the court of public
opinion.

Enjoy you stay in Armstrong's Land of Paranoid Delusion, "Rev."
Grabdough. Perhaps you might find someone to listen to your
sermons there.