http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3dd817e9.32081701%40news.bway.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: referen@bway.net (Diane Richardson)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Armstrong Displays His Delusional Mental State to the World
(Re: Diane cancans at the goOn SquAd follies)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 22:33:13 GMT

On Sun, 17 Nov 2002 22:05:26 +0100, Thomas Gandow
<gandow@dialogzentrum.de> wrote:

>Diane Richardson appeared on order when Armstrong showed up and
>had to write:

No, Rev. Grabdough, unlike you NO ONE orders me around.
You, on the other hand kneel to honor your Holy Benefactor, the
Great God Minton, your source of Mintonbux.

>>>http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/usenet/ars-diane-2002-11-17.html
>>>
>> Poor little Gerry, besieged by evil forces from all quarters. Perhaps
>> the German mental health authorities will interpret his public display
>> of his paranoid delusional state as a cry for help.
>>
>> You don't have far to go to attain Barbara Schwarz status, Mr.
>> Armstrong. Keep working at it.
>>
>> Diane Richardson
>> referen@bway.net
>

>What is Your business?

I am a librarian. You claim to be a minister, although you've proven
by your own words that you are not a Christian. I'm not surprised the
churches of Germany are empty, with unChristian men like you taking
over the pulpits.

>Why are You attacking Gerry Armstrong?

I am not attacking Mr. Armstrong. He, however, has chosen to
attack me, along with others.

>Isn't it the best proof, that You are attacking in concert with OSA?

I am not attacking anyone, and certainly not "in concert" with OSA or
anyone else. Armstrong's illness must be contagious. You've been
afflicted with an attack of his paranoid delusions.