http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=Xns92DCB16772F45mirelesonicnet%40208.201.224.154&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology,nl.scientology
Subject: Re: Gerry Armstrong: Bald-faced liar
From: Deana Holmes <mirele@sonic.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 00:25:02 GMT

Warrior <warrior@xenu.ca> wrote in news:aspq060o1n@drn.newsguy.com:

> I'll not again email Deana Holmes since she has demonstrated that she
> will post private email to a.r.s., as is shown below in her post with
> message-ID <Xns92BDE0285EF7Cmirelesonicnet@208.201.224.154>.

Go to hell, Warrior.

You let Gerry get away with lying about me about the content of the emails
that we exchanged. I deemed his lies to be a threat to my reputation, so I
posted them. Gerry didn't tell the truth *at all* about me, or did you read
his first post in that thread.

So, go to hell, Warrior. If you're going to defend a crazy man who will
make up lies to defend his non-existent facts, then you deserve to be
there.

And don't send me any email.

Deana M. Holmes
mirele@sonic.net

(c) Deana M. Holmes, all rights reserved worldwide. Permission required to
repost this article on a website. This means you, Gerry Armstrong. If you
repost it, I will definitely make finding Rev. Gandow's (aka Grabdough's)
superiors and bring this to their attention. So don't force me. You are on
notice, you first class liar.