http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=Xns92DCC0DE97800mirelesonicnet%40208.201.224.154&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Gerry Armstrong
From: Deana Holmes <mirele@sonic.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 01:56:15 GMT

Warrior <warrior@xenu.ca> wrote in news:aspgbq02prc@drn.newsguy.com:

> By the way, who told you Gerry is delusional?

I can read his damned posts and find out he's a deluded ass. This is not
rocket science, Warrior, even though your friendship with Gerry blocks you
from seeing that he's a first-class grade-A jerk.

> Do you enjoy dumping on people, Deana?

Hell no. I also don't appreciate people lying about me, like your good
friend Jackass Gerry Armstrong.

Deana M. Holmes
mirele@sonic.net

(c) Deana M. Holmes, all rights reserved. Don't copy this for your web page
or anywhere else, Gerry, because I will be right on Rev. Grabdough's ass if
you do. Don't infringe *my* copyright.