http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=Xns92DCAFA694030mirelesonicnet%40208.201.224.154&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology,nl.scientology
Subject: Re: Questions for Deana - was Re: Gerry Armstrong...
From: Deana Holmes <mirele@sonic.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 00:14:41 GMT

Warrior <warrior@xenu.ca> wrote in news:aspl5308ji@drn.newsguy.com:

<snip>

If you think after all the CRAP I got from Gerry I'm going to answer
questions from you, Warrior, think again. As far as I can see, you're
operating on a.r.s as a very interested friend for Gerry. Since you have
such a close connection, I see no reason to indulge you *or* Gerry.

HAND

P.S. You might suggest to Gerry that he could possibly improve his
reputation on a.r.s (from "wacky loon who sees every disagreement with him
as emanating from OSA" to mere "wacky loon") by getting him to remove his
spurious OSA page. There's no reason for most of the people on that page to
be on his stupid list (with the exception of Keith Wyatt). But I doubt you
have the *guts* to do that.

Deana
mirele@sonic.net

(c) Deana M. Holmes, 2002. All Rights Reserved, worldwide. No reprint
without permission of Deana M. Holmes. If Reverend Gandow (aka Grabdough)
lets you put this on your website, Gerry, I'll make more than a token
effort to find out who Grabdough's superiors are, because you are violating
my copyright. There.