http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=Xns92C95F6E3CD07mirelesonicnet%40208.201.224.154&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Gerry Armstrong and OSA: Separated at Birth??
From: Deana Holmes <mirele@sonic.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 16:21:22 GMT

Let's see...now I have not one, but TWO hate pages! Gosh, I am so
privileged!

The first page (www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/holmes1.html) is
compliments of our fave friends at the Office of Special Affairs, Church of
Scientology. It's been up for a few years now.

The second page is from Gerry Armstrong, "profit" of God. His page can be
found here: http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/usenet/goon-squad-
follies.html

You know, I never knew that so-called "critics" would stoop to OSA tactics
to smear people like myself who are telling the hard truth about their
antics.

I think it says volumes about where Gerry and his sidekick Caroline
Letkeman are at mentally that they'd put up such a webpage.

And, no, Gerry, I won't be answering any of your stupid, tendentious,
paranoid, Scientological questions, so don't even bother.

Deana M. Holmes
mirele@sonic.net