http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=Xns92C971C51B319mirelesonicnet%40208.201.224.154&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: goOn SquAd follies kick it up on www.gerryarmstrong.org
From: Deana Holmes <mirele@sonic.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 18:09:31 GMT

Gerry Armstrong <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in
news:vplftusgk43g83spbqnbktosjev04398v6@4ax.com:

> They dance to the same tune. They kick at the same time. And at the
> same victims.

You are hardly a victim, except of your own insanity. You've put yourself
in this position, Gerry, and when you are called on your shit, what you do
is petulantly do what you have learned in Scientology, and that is to DA
your opponents.

You are a whiner and a professional victim, a false "profit" and leader of
a cult of one. And you have the temerity to say that I am OSA. I think my
record speaks louder than your lunacy as to where I stand on the
Scientology question.

Deana M. Holmes
mirele@sonic.net