http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=Xns92C9C09E3EDACmirelesonicnet%40208.201.224.154&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Gerry Armstrong and OSA: Separated at Birth??
From: Deana Holmes <mirele@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 01:54:33 GMT

Thomas Gandow <gandow@dialogzentrum.de> wrote in
news:3DD825F5.3080401@dialogzentrum.de:

> Deana, don't touch a friend of mine.

I'll touch whoever I want, Reverend Grabdough. And I'll do it whenever I
want and wherever I want.

And, if you were a true friend of Gerry's, you'd encourage him to get
counseling, to get out of this god-complex he's got right now.

> You are attacking one of OSA's most wanted targets.

Well, Gerry's doing perfectly fine on his own in becoming a target of
derision in his own right. In between his kooked out filing last week (I
pity any clerk that has to wade through that) and his Scientology-like hate
page, Gerry's demonstrating that he's really a Canadian Loonie.

> You say absolutely no word here to what Scientology is just doing
> to him:

Yes I do. And you can't stop me from saying it. You are impotent on this
matter, Reverend Grabdough.

Deana M. Holmes
mirele@sonic.net