Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Gerry Armstrong: Bald-faced liar
From: Deana Holmes <mirele@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 13:28:54 GMT

Gerry Armstrong <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in
news:8lmhsuc0791eqv1bcnf76eshj42on8178l@4ax.com:

<snip drivel>

Gerry,

Get this through your lying head. I am not going to be your whipping boy. I
am not going to take your blame for something that is simply not true. You
made certain allegations and the documents I posted do not prove what you
are claiming. What they do show is that you have been in some sort of
fantasy world for some time now.

I have been told that you are delusional and that I should excuse your
lying on that basis. I have chosen not to take that "advice", but to expose
you for the liar that you are. You can continue to post your paranoid
delusionary posts, but I won't be answering them. My emails show clearly
what was going on, and just because you are in some quasi-Scientological
state of mind doesn't mean that I have to indulge your fantasies at my
expense.

Deana M. Holmes
mirele@sonic.net