Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 09:43:40 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
From: Anonymous-Remailer@See.Comment.Header (Cerridwen)
Subject: Re: Complaint Report to US DOJ 02-16-2004

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004, Gerry Armstrong <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:

Gerry Armstrong says:

>183. Indeed, I came to see that even my being suckered into
>joining Scientology, and all the years of abuse inside the
>organization, all the knowledge I gained of its structure and
>operations, and all my experiences inside were for God=92s purposes. He
>wanted me to become free of this diabolical and dangerous
>anti-religious extremism, and He wanted me to bring my knowledge and
>experiences to His other children, who were trapped in this cult or at
>risk of being trapped, to help them get free. Since I bring God=92s
>words and message of truth, love and freedom to His children caught in
>this cult of lies, hate and slavery, I am, theologically, a Prophet to
>Scientologists. Scientology and the people serving its malevolent,
>anti-religious purposes, naturally, denigrate and mock my being a
>prophet as part of their black PR campaign.

LRH thought that anyone that criticized him was evil and ran black PR=20
campaigns on him. You sound just as delusional as LRH.

--

Cerridwen

"Critical thinking demands we question the unproven, not that
we meekly accept it." Diane Richardson

For Stats on Scn go to: http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/
For News on Scientology go to: http://www.scientologywatch.org